My photography bucket list is essentially things that I would really, really love to photograph to do with weddings - cool locations, themed decor, fun activities...!
- A French destination wedding - As a (questionable) French speaker and avid lover of cheese and wine this may well blow my mind... Run down chateau in France anyone?
- A wedding ceremony on the beach - England, abroad, anywhere as long as there’s waves! I've been lucky enough to do some couples shoots on the beach but I'd really love to do a ceremony.
- An elopement - I do special packages for this anyway but having never done one before I'm so keen to be involved in something some intimate and emotional!
- A proper 'themed' wedding - The more outlandish the better! Cartoons, Disney, Lord of the Rings..
- ... on that note if you are having a HARRY POTTER WEDDING I would pretty much keel over and die of excitement.
- Anything involving sea, lakes, swimming pools... general water especially if it involves boats!
- Victoria Baths, Manchester Wedding Venue - I shot a styled shoot here a few years back and would love to do a real wedding.
- Fair ground rides - ferris wheels, merry go rounds, teacups.. who doesn't love a good fair ground ride at a wedding?
- Unique locations – think old cinemas, tumbled down churches on cliffs, theatres, aquariums, any where a little bit different!
- Garthmyl Hall - I love that this newly renovated hall is so close to me and I so want to shoot there in 2017!
- Booths Bookshop in Hay-on-Wye This is where we had our legal ceremony and it's truly to most beautiful venue. I'd love to go back!
- Scottish wedding - I am dying to visit the beautiful Scottish landscape to shoot a outdoor wedding. My bags are already packed...
- Eden Project - This space would be a dream to shoot in, and I am a huge fan of a road trip down to Cornwall too...
I am also of course interested in shooting destination wedding photography so if you are planning a big or small wedding abroad and are looking for a photographer, please get in touch. I do bespoke packages for this and as it's something I'm looking to get into I'm happy to work with budget. Here is a photo of my scratch map up on my wall, if you can make me scratch off a new colour you will not only my dreams come true but bag some fantastic wedding photographs at a discounted rate too...