"We have spent most of the morning looking through our photos and we are in love with them all. There are so many amazing ones, it will be impossible to pick even out top 500! Every single smiley face on the photos took us back to what a wonderful day we had and you captured it perfectly.
Thank you so much for every single one. We will love spending hours on end looking through them over and over. You seriously are the best photographer and we are over the moon!
We loved having you share our day with us, made it even more special.
Thank you so much again and we really hope we get to see you soon!
Lots of love, April and Richard Beet"
These guys rocked so much, their day was filled from start to finish with thoughtful touches for their guests and things that just represented them SO well. They bucked tradition on some bits and did it their way which I LOVED. Shooting at Walcot Hall is always a pleasure and the fact they got married at such a special venue to me was also a plus, AND in my favourite season (hello beautiful tree colours!) It was my first outdoor ceremony at Walcot and I'd definitely love to do more next year.
Highlights from their day include...
- 'Wanna be like you' from the Jungle Book as their first dance
- Strange animal collective names as table numbers, complete with gold replicas
- Taking time out to go and get some photos with their cat
- Limencello shots at the speeches
- Outdoor ceremony lead by their good friend
- Having AMAZING curry as their wedding breakfast
So kick back and enjoy their photos! And if you're planning a Walcot Hall Wedding do get in touch!