I thought I should do a little blog post about Imogen who's been working with me, especially as next week I am away and she might be answering some emails from you! I also made her super awkward by insisting on taking her photo around Shrewsbury, and writing out some facts about herself...
Hi everyone! My name’s Imogen and I’m Florence’s assistant. I’ve been working for Florence for a few months now and I love getting to see all of the lovely things she does and helping out with all of you guys!
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- I have four older brothers
- When I was 11 I cut my hair very short and got mistaken for the fifth Miller boy
- I LOVE to sing and write music and I sang for my brother's first dance last year
- I have a lovely little Sprocker Spaniel puppy called Lily
- When I was 15 I went on an expedition to Borneo and met some Orangutangs
- My little fingers are abnormally tiny
- I often randomly burst into song, much to the dismay of my friends and family
- I love to bake and have made a gingerbread house every Christmas for five years
- I have worked as a nanny for a little boy with epilepsy, as a cleaner and in a Chinese takeaway
- I can learn all the lyrics to a song just from listening to it twice